St. Anthony Mission PartnersThe Seraphic Mass Association supports Capuchin Missionaries around the globe. St. Anthony Mission Partners play an important role in providing that support.
St. Anthony of Padua wanted to be a missionary, but his health did not permit it. Today he remains a beloved saint among Capuchin missionaries.
St. Anthony Mission Partners:
- promise to pray for Capuchin Missionaries;
- support Capuchin missions through regular, sacrificial giving;
- are remembered in the daily prayers of Capuchin friars; and
- help build the Church in Capuchin Missions through their unwavering partnership.
- a desire to share the Good News of the Gospel
- a commitment to support Capuchin missionaries and the communities they serve in prayer
- a promise to desire to share the Good News of the Gospel